Add to Calendar
January 1, 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Greenway Parkng Area
Bull St. Cuba
Bull St. Cuba
Kristine Uribe (PARKS)
Ring in the New Year with a delightful walk along Genesee Valley Greenway State Park in Cuba! Enjoy a relaxing, easy trail and spectacular views along Griffin and Oil Creeks. 2.5 miles round trip.
- Hike leader Michael Landowski from the Humphrey Nature Center in Letchworth will meet you at the trail head Gazebo. The Palmer Opera House will provide snacks at the Gazebo before and after the hike. The Palmer (12 Main St, 1/2 mile from the trail head) will be available for warmth and restrooms.
- All hike participants will receive a 2022 1st Day Hike bandanna and be entered into a drawing for a 2022 NYS Park Empire Pass
- This FREE EVENT is a great activity for the entire family and leashed pets are allowed to join the fun.
- Dress weather appropriate and please follow all current Covid-19 guidelines appropriate for outdoor activity.
- If there is snow, feel free to bring snowshoes or skis.
- In case of severe weather, a posting will be made on the “Genesee Valley Greenway State Park” Facebook page advising cancellation.
Pre-registration is required by emailing Kristine Uribe, Park Manager, at Kristine.Uribe@parks.ny.gov. Subject line: FDH Pre-Registration Cuba. Please include how many are in your party.