Add to Calendar
January 1, 2022 @ 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Erie-Attica Trail Parking Area
Kristine Uribe (PARKS)
Start the New Year right by getting outdoors on January 1st. Join this 1st Day Event offered by the Henrietta Hill & Gully Riders Snowmobile Club and Genesee Valley Greenway State Park (GVGSP).
- Join us for a guided walk/hike/ride from 11 am to 2 pm. Park at the Erie-Attica Trail Parking Lot – State Route 5 to Farmers Rd. at the west edge of Avon (42.922842, -77.756422). Walk/Ride approximately a mile west on the Erie-Attica Trail, then continue on the Genesee Valley Greenway if you need more outdoor time. Trails are open all day and a porta-john is on site.
- Between 11 am and 2 pm the Hill & Gully Riders will serve hotdogs and beverages.
- All hike participants will receive a 2022 1st Day Hike bandanna and be entered into a drawing for a 2022 NYS Park Empire Pass
- This FREE EVENT is a great activity for the entire family and leashed pets are allowedto join the fun.
- Dress weather appropriate and please follow all current Covid-19 guidelines appropriate for outdoor activity.
- If there is snow, feel free to bring snowshoes, skis or your snowmobile.
- In case of severe weather, a posting will be made on the “Genesee Valley Greenway State Park” Facebook page advising cancellation.